Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall!


I love fall, it is my favorite time of year. I love the colors, smells, weather, food and the excitement that winter is coming. It is what I miss most living in California and it is now on the top of my list of things I must have as we consider where we want to live after graduation. Which is a very hot topic in our house right now. Anyways, I love when Disneyland puts up their fall decor because even though we are in the blistering heat it feels like fall!

Taylor got to pose with one of her favorite Princesses, Princess Aurora! She was really excited but even more pleased when Princess Aurora told Taylor she looked just like her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pumpkin is so awesome. I didn't know they did that. I guess I have only been once in my life and I was seven and hardly remember a thing:)

Carly Andelin said...

How fun! So jealous--wish we could go to Disneyland! Kimi would be in heaven if she got to meet Princess Aurora! Adi is so cute--and so chubby like our Noah.

Jessica said...

Hey, You guys are so cute. That looks like fun. What adorable little girls you have. SO I saw that you are trying to figure out where to live. I love Oregon and I would say Southern Oregon would be nice because it is still sunny sometimes. But because we might go to AZ for grad school....Go To Arizona!! Then we can play again.:)

CAMI said...

Oh I wish I could see disney land right now I love fall too! We were just in Ut and went to a place called gardener village that was all decorated for fall and halloween- I loved it!
Ps I must admit I use baby einstien more than I prob should too!
Pss I dont have your email send it to me at cami.stars337@gmail.com so i can send you pic from Wa.

Deborah Austin said...

Oh I love the fall too. What a great time of year! I love the naked princess picture of your girls, So cute!!! I hope you guys are doing well! We miss you!