your girls look adorable in their dresses. I just love Adi's rolls!! Very creative idea on the easter bread houses, i will have to remember that one.
I luv the matching dresses! they look so cute!
Those dresses are beautiful and the girls are even more beautiful!! How fun how are you guys anyway??hope you are loving the cali weather! How much longer are you going to be there?We need to come visit before you leave:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
your girls look adorable in their dresses. I just love Adi's rolls!! Very creative idea on the easter bread houses, i will have to remember that one.
I luv the matching dresses! they look so cute!
Those dresses are beautiful and the girls are even more beautiful!! How fun how are you guys anyway??
hope you are loving the cali weather! How much longer are you going to be there?
We need to come visit before you leave:)
Post a Comment